BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

How to Conserve Your Bud

This is a great way on saving your expensive chronic weed. I learned this the hard way.

All I did was smoke blunts. I smoked at least two per day by myself in my car, cruisin' down my secretive blunt route..

Then I got to college where my parents weren't just giving me money anymore. So I had to conserve my bud and in doing so I bought myself a "One Hitter".

One Hitter's are simple and easy to use. Just put the bud in the dugout, twist it down hard, and pull it out and you now are equipped with the bud in the oney, or one hitter. After that, just light it up, hit it once, blow smoke, light it up again, hit it hard again..get high as fuck. This conserves so much bud that you'll be a happy camper when you have that same eighth for a week.


I still like smoking blunts more than anything..but if your low on money/weed, then a oney is the right thing for you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a one hitter but it's more like a pipe. It gives out about 2-4 nice hits and still gets you high as hell and I aint even smoked out of my Gator Hater no more (my bowl) and haven't missed him either. This little guy saves me so much good it's not even funny.