BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

First Post -- Eye Care After Smoking Weed

There are many different kinds of eye drops you can purchase at any gas station, Walgreens, etc..

Here are my Top 3 after-smoking-weed eye care products:

1. Clear Eyes - Clear eyes (Redness Relief) is fast acting, allowing your red, dry, watery, itchy eyes to feel GREAT! This is my recommendation after using all sorts of eye care products.













Click HERE to view this product in more detail.


2. Visine - Visine is my 2nd pick, only because these feel just about the same as the Clear Eye's product. Visine and Clear Eyes both soothe the eyes, as well as make them more clear and open.














Click HERE to view this product in more detail.


3. Rohto (Cool) - These are super eye drops. I used these when I just started out smoking weed. Only downfall to these are they burn like a bitch. The first time I used them I thought I dropped acid in my eye. But, these drops take about anywhere from a minute to five minutes to get your eyes cleared up.














Click HERE to view this product in more detail.

________

There are many products that will get your eyes clear but these are the best ones for weed smokers.

Here is a picture of some weed I have right now!

Yeah, it's chronic..

0 comments: