BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Subs

I used to have a badass car system. I am going to go over my setup, which rocked the shit out of my trunk. I loved it..

2 12" Alpine Type-R Subwoofers enclosed in a ported box.
Total = $275

Rockford Fosgate Punch p1000-bd Amplifier (1300 watts)
Retailed at $700
Got it online for $400 brand new

Wiring Kit I bought online was around $60

2 front and 2 rear speakers were taken out and 4 new speakers I got offline were installed.
Total  = $150



These things hit so hard. I loved it, they are great

1300 watts!


That is my system setup. It was awesome. When the windows were rolled up on my Honda Accord it got hard to breathe when the subs hit. Those things were pushing about 500 watts per sub...exactly.

0 comments: